the doors

Right! I've slept since last night. 3 hours.

The doors are fuckin fantastic. leave them alone. I go on about the New FADS to me mates, but the doors are institution and they know it. A band that made waves, rightly so. They made a fucking film about 'em, a good one at that. The End, When the Musics over, Peace Frog, Riders on the Storm. All their albums (maybe not soft parade) are fucking top. Ther Joy Divish of Venice Beach!!!!

Joycee Banercheck said:
Right! I've slept since last night. 3 hours.

The doors are fuckin fantastic. leave them alone. I go on about the New FADS to me mates, but the doors are institution and they know it. A band that made waves, rightly so. They made a fucking film about 'em, a good one at that. The End, When the Musics over, Peace Frog, Riders on the Storm. All their albums (maybe not soft parade) are fucking top. Ther Joy Divish of Venice Beach!!!!
Oliver Stone's film was good?

Are you a WUM? ;)

I couldn't be a WUM if I tried, mate. Didn't even know what a WUM was till I came on here. Yes, that doors film was good, factual no. You did rate the Royal Tenenbaum's, which I watched and didn't enjoy, but each to their own.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I couldn't be a WUM if I tried, mate. Didn't even know what a WUM was till I came on here. Yes, that doors film was good, factual no. You did rate the Royal Tenenbaum's, which I watched and didn't enjoy, but each to their own.
If I watched a film about one of my favourite artists I'd hate it to be full of lies. I thought the Doors film was terrible even though I love a bit of Oliver Stone.

Just got my Natural Born Killers Blu-Ray imported from the U.S of A. ;)

Now that IS a film, sonny son son!

Word up about the whole mockery of a sham in the doors film, but when you're 16 watching a film about your favourite band at the time you'll believe anything. If owt, it made me want to do my own researching of the subject.

stonerblue said:
don't do much for me. They remind me of an old girlfriend.
Thinking about it i don't think there's a 'doors' album in the house.

Same here.

You don't suppose it's the same girl do you.........?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.