The Double Treble?

Back to back trebles (quadruples if you prefer) has never been achieved anywhere in the world in a major football league as far as I can see. I accept there's a hell of a way to go yet but it really would be some achievement. I hope we at least get close to doing it.

I thought my health would improve not watching City for so long but it aint..!

I miss everything about City and meeting fellow mad Blues on match days.. My bank balance is in better shape though.... ;-)
I'll tell you what mate, i know a few who've said the same as you about their bank balance. They, and probably you, spend a shit load watching the Blues at home, the odd away, all the wembleys.

I want us FA Cup winners,and the silent neighbors runners up... :) Would be a pleasure

The Champions League requires lots of luck to win and it’s a competition I don’t particularly enjoy participating in. However, in order to retain the best players then we do really need to be in it. Complicated.

I’d take a domestic cup double this season and I can’t see Liverpool retaining the title next time.

Well if the media say nowt about the scousers title being tainted or should have a massive Asterisk they can hardly be two faced and call out us if we win a double or treble.

Personally all trophies after restart are tainted with the rules totally changed.

I always think the rags 2nd CL under Ferg should have an asterisk for being won on penalties following the most turgid game in the history of football against a domestic rival in a shit host city and stadium.

Back to back trebles (quadruples if you prefer) has never been achieved anywhere in the world in a major football league as far as I can see. I accept there's a hell of a way to go yet but it really would be some achievement. I hope we at least get close to doing it.

Think Celtic have done it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.