The DVD......

glenowen said:
Ordered all my "Champions" stuff from the club shop 2 weeks and four days ago (excluding the DVD - cheaper on Amazon). Not a dickybird since then, no explanation for delays. Anyone elase experienced these delays and anyone know why? You'd think the club/Kitbag might have expected a surge in orders after 13 May!

You're not on your own mate. Exactly the same with me. Going to track your order on the website just says it is back ordered. No other info.

davymcfc said:
jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
I hope the video includes classic clips of united fans. Who could forget such beauties as
"they're cracking up they're cracking up they're cracking, city's cracking up"
Or
"Championees Championees ole ole ole" bishops blaize after arsenal score the winner against us.
Or fans with banners saying "why always us? Champ20ns"

My personal favourite would be that woman at Sunderland who is dancing and then all of a sudden freezes with an utter look of horror.
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/yFNY1.png[/bigimg]

Don't say I don't look after you!
An iconic image. The only sad thing is that they're aren't more similar clips of united fans hearing THE news.

About 14/15 of them properly in the shot, only 2 scarves and 1 shirt at the most. Oh and some blonde bird in a tent. Not too colourful our quiet rags neighbours.

Helmet Cole said:
Already quite a few "helpful" reviews on amazon (snigger)

Ever since driving back from the Stadium Of Light in my Champ20ns 2012 shirt I have been waiting for this DVD to be released. Imagine my dismay at seeing citeh with our title. They might look happy on the cover, but deep down they know they have bought this title and we were just unlucky with injuries.I recommend this one instead Manchester United Season Review 2010/11 [DVD] it shows a team with real history in action including all 5 touches we got in the 2nd half of the CL league final against Barca.

LOL. Take a bow, good sir.

Figgylion said:
glenowen said:
Ordered all my "Champions" stuff from the club shop 2 weeks and four days ago (excluding the DVD - cheaper on Amazon). Not a dickybird since then, no explanation for delays. Anyone elase experienced these delays and anyone know why? You'd think the club/Kitbag might have expected a surge in orders after 13 May!

You're not on your own mate. Exactly the same with me. Going to track your order on the website just says it is back ordered. No other info.

Heard from someone who went into the arndale store about week ago and they said 6/June but don't quote me on that (or do if you're a clever dick!)

quiet_riot said:
Helmet Cole said:

Ever since driving back from the Stadium Of Light in my Champ20ns 2012 shirt I have been waiting for this DVD to be released. Imagine my dismay at seeing citeh with our title. They might look happy on the cover, but deep down they know they have bought this title and we were just unlucky with injuries.I recommend this one instead Manchester United Season Review 2010/11 [DVD] it shows a team with real history in action including all 5 touches we got in the 2nd half of the CL league final against Barca.

Pleased you like it. I'm actually thinking of buying the rags season review dvd when (if) it comes out. After all the shit they spouted and all the false hope they generated I would love to watch a couple of hours of them being booted out of every competition, presumably ending with the SOL "victory". Hopefully it will have some as yet unseen footage of gutted rags on the final day, as well as a load of interviews where they bollock on about their "experience" and "winning mentality/history". Should be a right chuckle from a blue perspective.

Does anyone know if this is a Region 2 DVD only or is there an option for other regions? :(

taconinja said:
Does anyone know if this is a Region 2 DVD only or is there an option for other regions? :(

From the amazon description:

Actors: Vincent Kompany, Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Yaya Toure
Format: PAL
Region: All Regions
Number of discs: 2
Classification: Exempt
Studio: Engage Sports Media
DVD Release Date: 11 Jun 2012
Run Time: 180 minutes

quiet_riot said:
taconinja said:

From the amazon description:

Actors: Vincent Kompany, Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Yaya Toure
Format: PAL
Region: All Regions
Number of discs: 2
Classification: Exempt
Studio: Engage Sports Media
DVD Release Date: 11 Jun 2012
Run Time: 180 minutes
Awesome! I completely missed that! I have no idea how I overlooked it. Thanks so much!

Helmet Cole said:
quiet_riot said:
Helmet Cole said:

Pleased you like it. I'm actually thinking of buying the rags season review dvd when (if) it comes out. After all the shit they spouted and all the false hope they generated I would love to watch a couple of hours of them being booted out of every competition, presumably ending with the SOL "victory". Hopefully it will have some as yet unseen footage of gutted rags on the final day, as well as a load of interviews where they bollock on about their "experience" and "winning mentality/history". Should be a right chuckle from a blue perspective.

Dont know if I could go watching those twats for 2 hours but would love to get my hands on a Champ20ns T Shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.