The early kick off

Can’t beat a Saturday 3pm of course but these early kick offs are fucking brilliant when you win them. Makes the weekend feel so much longer and better. More time to drink also.
Great if you win them. Don’t like them after a midweek Champs League game though as today proved.

We ended up alright but not with the help of the Premier league or Bt.
No league in the world would have played the divisions top side at 12.30 on a Saturday after travelling to a European game on Wednesday.
I personally hate the early kick offs, too early to start drinking for me.

We ended up alright but not with the help of the Premier league or Bt.
No league in the world would have played the divisions top side at 12.30 on a Saturday after travelling to a European game on Wednesday.
I personally hate the early kick offs, too early to start drinking for me.
It’s happened for decades in this country. There’s nothing wrong with it at all.

Nobody has ever even mentioned this being an issue until the two cunts Klopp and Solskjær moaned about it this season.

It’s the best kick off time we could have had since our next game is on Tuesday night.

It’s happened for decades in this country. There’s nothing wrong with it at all.

Nobody has ever even mentioned this being an issue until the two cunts Klopp and Solskjær moaned about it this season.
It doesn't happen in Germany or Spain mate. They look after the sides competing in Europe.
Maybe we need to start looking after our own top sides if we are going to compete in Europe.

It wouldn't be my favourite kick off time, but hey; it is what it is. Also, he who pays the piper calls the tune. And the clubs have to dance to that tune. However, this weekend in particular, it worked out okay, as the (hard fought) win puts the pressure on Leicester and the quiet neighbours to get something in their games tomorrow.

It doesn't happen in Germany or Spain mate. They look after the sides competing in Europe.
Maybe we need to start looking after our own top sides if we are going to compete in Europe.
Each Prem club gets more than clubs in Germany and Spain combined in the TV rights money (£123m per club in the Prem; £56m each in La Liga; £52m each in the Bundesliga).

We wouldn’t be as good as we are without these kick off times and the money it brings in.

But even then there’s nowt wrong with 12:30 on a Saturday after a Wednesday game.

Only twice have we had an unreasonable scheduling:
Everton away 11am
Chelsea away 16:00 when we had a CL game on the Tuesday.

Each Prem club gets more than clubs in Germany and Spain combined in the TV rights money (£123m per club in the Prem; £56m each in La Liga; £52m each in the Bundesliga).

We wouldn’t be as good as we are without these kick off times and the money it brings in.

But even then there’s most wrong with 12:30 on a Saturday after a Wednesday game.

Only twice have we had an unreasonable scheduling:
Everton away 11am
Chelsea away 16:00 when we had a CL game on the Tuesday.
Fair enough, the extra money from TV is a massive factor. BT need to take that into account when they keep questioning why we haven't won a champions league yet. But I take your point pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.