The Empire Stadium,Wembley.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
MCFC1993 said:
ccr said:
Trying to remember.
Leicester,Wolves, West brom,Chelsea, Spuds x2, Newcastle, Rags x2, Stoke, sure Ive missed one.
Was York away switched ?

Regardless of what most people think the game was actually switched to the Nou Camp to accommodate the 100,000 city fans that went.

Its Camp Nou and I was there. Very cold and got lost in the "Shambles"

Seriously - I have been lucky enough to have been there every time City have played there from 1969 onwards. Plus all Challenge Cup finals since they returned without any success so far!

Whoops forgot the Stockport V Rochdale Play off. Colder and wetter than the Camp Nou match v York

"Las hamblas"

every trip since 1974,so 9 watching City,England v Norway around the 80's and 1991 Spurs v Forest when Gascoigne got injured.Got my ticket through Manchester County FA and had to hand my stub back to prove I didnt sell it,otherwise MCFA would have been in bother! Still dont agree with County FA's getting a ticket for Finals though.Should be left to the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.