The end for Ade?

I like him but he hasnt really been given the chance this season. Hope this isnt yet another argument and is a knock to the heel like has been suggested.

It could be an injury.

But I also like him and when he finds his form can be quite effective up front. With Balotelli out it would be very nice to have him available.

Cobwebcat said:
Not even on the bench today. It's a shame I kinda like Ade when he tries.

....haven't seen why anywhere yet so i take it you know it's because he's been dropped?

.....if he's out with injury/illness can't see the problem.

when would he have gotten injured, running off the pitch straight into the dressing room Wednesday night? It's not a real injury.

I don't think he will be allowed to leave in January but suspect next summer might be the exit for a few of our players besides the loan players already away from the club.

Next summers clearout

Ade
SWP
Lescott
Onouha
Bellamy
Caicedo
Jo
Bridge
Vierra (hopefully taken on in coaching role)
Logan
Vidal

To be honest I'm not that bothered and don't think the players are either. Check out any goal celebration he does: none of the other players really respond to him or him to them. If I was Desmond Moris observing primate behaviour (which in truth footballers aren't that distant from) I say he exhibited traits which suggest he's not a central part of the group. Ergo, not a team player. Look at last year: he went missing for half a season. OK, now we've got more options he's made more of an effort but for me he had his chance then. He'd be a good squad player but his ego couldn't cope with that. So if it's goodbye, then goodbye. And if he does go I'll be waving him a cheery adieu rather than shed any tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.