The end for Ade?

Big row with the Manager after Derby !!,our squads getting a bit thin now with all these players being left out,Bridge,SWP,Adebayor whos next ??.

Probably dropped due to an argument with Mancini, was disappointed to not see him start this match, isn't a starting spot what he has hoped for?

nico1 said:
To be honest I'm not that bothered and don't think the players are either. Check out any goal celebration he does: none of the other players really respond to him or him to them. If I was Desmond Moris observing primate behaviour (which in truth footballers aren't that distant from) I say he exhibited traits which suggest he's not a central part of the group. Ergo, not a team player. Look at last year: he went missing for half a season. OK, now we've got more options he's made more of an effort but for me he had his chance then. He'd be a good squad player but his ego couldn't cope with that. So if it's goodbye, then goodbye. And if he does go I'll be waving him a cheery adieu rather than shed any tears.

W**nker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.