The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

"The Owner covenants with the Council to undertake the design, consultation and implementation of the Expanded RPZ and shall be responsible for all reasonable and proper associated costs"

"The Council covenants with the Owner to, one month prior to the first anniversary of the First Arena Event and on each subsequent anniversary, provide reasonable written details and supporting evidence of the Expanded RPZ Operational Costs for the year ahead and also confirmation of the actual Expanded RPZ Operational Costs incurred during the preceding 12 month period Any excess amount due to the Council above the amount already paid by the Owner will be added to the Expanded RPZ Operational Costs for the year ahead and any overpayment due to the Owner will be deducted from the Expanded RPZ Operational Costs for the year ahead The Owner covenants with the Council to pay the reasonable and proper Expanded RPZ Operational Costs for the lifetime of the Development (with any excess or deductions based on actual costs to be applied as above) on a half yearly basis with the first payment on the first anniversary of the First Arena Event, and on each subsequent anniversary, in accordance with the reasonable written details and supporting evidence provided by the Council."

As CFG is a major shareholder they would have had a big say and are paying for it.

Also it was a done deal almost 4 years ago, and they consulted last year.
A big say in the parking on public roads? Don’t think so

It's definitely not made up lots of new signage and se my post above for links to historical news/consultations.
Cheers mate....I knew that to be honest ...I was being a sarcy ****.

He seemed to be starting a rumour that it was all bollocks.

So where does any of this state that the club were supportive of the parking proposals? For all we know, they might have objected strongly but their views not aired by the council because it presented a negative stance to their plans.
"The Owner covenants with the Council to undertake the design, consultation and implementation of the Expanded RPZ and shall be responsible for all reasonable and proper associated costs"

But not withstanding the above yea they might have objected but I didn't get invited to play an active part of the consultation by the club, did you?
I think ultimately there was no way the new arena was going to get planning permission without the expanded parking scheme.
Playing devils advocate maybe the club were right to get behind it anyway, if someone was going to build a big fuk off arena at the end of my street that was going to make parking and traffic a nightmare I wouldn't be happy.

A big say in the parking on public roads? Don’t think so

Read the planning committee report or don't comment.

Sorry sir.

NOTE EVERYONE - YOU CAN’T POST IN HERE UNLESS YOU’VE READ THE FULL PLANNING COMMITTEE REPORT.
Of course you can post whatever opinion you want but by ignoring the facts your just sharing an uninformed one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.