The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

There’ll be clashes all the time. They’re just all talk when it comes to saying there won’t be. Co-Op being all nice about it now so not to upset many people, but once they get up and running there it’ll change and they’ll start demanding and trying to call the shots. Can see it a mile off.

I bet you any money that the clashes mean that loads will complain and it’ll be City home games that are the thing that gets moved. City home games on a Saturday become a thing of the past to accommodate gigs at the arena on Saturdays. Because the transport infrastructure will not improve. Neither City, Co-Op, MCC or any other **** are going to want to invest in transport so it’ll just end up being a problem.

I’ll be livid if that’s the case. The main reason I go to the footy is because Saturday is the best day of the week and you get to watch your team play. The odd Sunday games are alright but I’ve never really liked Sundays for football. They’re not the same.
They really need to sort this shit out, not make it worst by restricting parking in industrial areas, greedy cunts! We play champions league so that dictates the match day for us, UEFA won’t give a fuck.

Almost like it was always in the stars @bluesmith

Yes i posted about this a couple of days ago on the Etihad campus thread. Still don't think it will cause the carnage many think it will with the gig likely to finish an hour after the match and the staggered arrival of gig goers over a few hours beforehand.

Yes i posted about this a couple of days ago on the Etihad campus thread. Still don't think it will cause the carnage many think it will with the gig likely to finish an hour after the match and the staggered arrival of gig goers over a few hours beforehand.
Ifs and buts
If we were playing and it went to extra time and pens!

Hello, Amazing, Babe, Hold on, All That Matters to Me, Here, I Believe, Get Ready for It, I Can Make It, Back for good, Could it be magic, Man, wait, Wasting My Time, Waiting around, The Day the Work Is Done

My kidz, n Julie, She Said, I’m out, Stay Together, Holding Back the Tears to Carry me home, Mancunian Way, into the wild

How Did It Come to This!
I wil take that post

Hello, Amazing, Babe, Hold on, All That Matters to Me, Here, I Believe, Get Ready for It, I Can Make It, Back for good, Could it be magic, Man, wait, Wasting My Time, Waiting around, The Day the Work Is Done

My kidz, n Julie, She Said, I’m out, Stay Together, Holding Back the Tears to Carry me home, Mancunian Way, into the wild

How Did It Come to This!
I pray you googled all that and it didn't come off the top of your head ;)

At Manchester arena a lot of events finish around 1030-45pm so there may still be big tram queues with two evening events when the arena spills out, and any parking that can be booked in advance and coaches competing for the same spaces.

For evening events after a Sat 3pm there will be people trying to arrive on busy platforms where people are queuing to leave to a degree, which will become just daft if there is a 5.30pm.

To be honest I hope it is a disaster so artists fuck it off as an albino mastodon. In reality they will just expand the ground to make it worse and not give a shit about people attending. Never mind they will trial a few new shuttle buses and provide electric bike stands, such measures may help 0.01%. The couple of extra shuttle buses getting stuck in traffic so abandoned quickly and ticking a box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.