The Etihad Pitch

well googled it no results

Really? I googled it and got everything.

What is SISGrass?
SISGrass is a 95% natural grass pitch that gives you more playing hours and faster pitch recovery. We can transform a prepared pitch in as little as 5 days, even between matches.

HYBRID PITCHES THAT EXCEED OUR CLIENTS’ EXPECTATIONS, EVERY TIME.​

Really? I googled it and got everything.

What is SISGrass?
SISGrass is a 95% natural grass pitch that gives you more playing hours and faster pitch recovery. We can transform a prepared pitch in as little as 5 days, even between matches.

HYBRID PITCHES THAT EXCEED OUR CLIENTS’ EXPECTATIONS, EVERY TIME.​

Surprised Debdale Park Hill 6 isn’t on this list

KDB confirms the new pitch is a big improvement on last seasons pigfarm-esq surface
1-11-CH-Man-fallen-in-mud.jpg

I did a tour a few years ago and when we went down to pitch side the guy showed us the pitch closely. It was like a waffle weave material and he said they go up and down it with like a big industrial sewing machine that injects synthetic fibres. Can't remember the actual percentage of what was grass but for some reason this year our pitch has deteriorated worse than others.

It needs sorting as it can't be helping the players and it also gives them an excuse!

Our pitch used to be the pride of the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.