The Etihad Stadium Is NOT A Creche

The Fat el Hombre

I gets into the ground yesterday, first thing I see on the tv screens is herman with his kids, on the fucking pitch! I walk down to my row and to get past my seat I have to usher myself past about 8 different people all holding little fucking kids. Half way through the game I look round and all these little kids are sat there on their fucking phones dicking about playing snake or whatever they do, this is after I've poznanned in some ribena that one of the little bastards had spilt. The Etihad stadium IS NOT A FUCKING CRECHE

Take your fucking kids and fuck off home, and that includes you herman

I took my little lad to his 1st game yesterday,, don't think he was of the ones you saw.
He had a fucking brilliant day,, smile on his face all day long.

I won't take him again tho, if you don't want me to..

Bit nasty that.

A dad with his two very young kids are sat by me and the little kid made me chuckle when his dad explained what Aguero's man of the match award meant and the lad replied...

"Does that mean he's coming back on?"

There are loads of kids at games but that shouldn't be frowned at, where else are the next generation of City fans going to come from? We should be glad so many kids are interested, although parents with kids not sat in the Family Stand should not complain if someone gets on his feet and hurls profanity-laced abuse at the linesman after Milner gets his head slashed open. ;)

Must admit I had to hold my tongue once or twice though with so many kids nearby.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I gets into the ground yesterday, first thing I see on the tv screens is herman with his kids, on the fucking pitch! I walk down to my row and to get past my seat I have to usher myself past about 8 different people all holding little fucking kids. Half way through the game I look round and all these little kids are sat there on their fucking phones dicking about playing snake or whatever they do, this is after I've poznanned in some ribena that one of the little bastards had spilt. The Etihad stadium IS NOT A FUCKING CRECHE

Someone hacked into yer account FEL? Yer used to be such a sweet soul when yer posted last season!

Kids are alright, of any age, as long as they don't bring a fuckin' drum.

The Fat el Hombre said:

you dont sound like somebody who should be in the stands to start with. i bet somebody else paid for your ticket :)

The Fat el Hombre said:

Have you done any acting since your last role ??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw[/youtube]

Passing it on down from mums and dads to sons and daughters like many before them

A whole new generation of Blues

Love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.