The Etihad Stadium Is NOT A Creche

Sorry OP, but if this is serious you are a grade A twat!
I took my daughter for the first time yesterday (aged 6), and she had the best day! She watched a great performance, did the Poznan with me, sang a few songs, and cant wait to go again! As her Dad, I was so proud to have her at the game with me and that we can share something special together!

The Fat el Hombre said:
I gets into the ground yesterday, first thing I see on the tv screens is herman with his kids, on the fucking pitch! I walk down to my row and to get past my seat I have to usher myself past about 8 different people all holding little fucking kids. Half way through the game I look round and all these little kids are sat there on their fucking phones dicking about playing snake or whatever they do, this is after I've poznanned in some ribena that one of the little bastards had spilt. The Etihad stadium IS NOT A FUCKING CRECHE

Take your fucking kids and fuck off home, and that includes you herman

The kids you so manly berate on an internet forum are the future of our support. Have you ever thought about that?

Take these kids away and you are taking away £1000's from our revenue not only now but in the future.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I gets into the ground yesterday, first thing I see on the tv screens is herman with his kids, on the fucking pitch! I walk down to my row and to get past my seat I have to usher myself past about 8 different people all holding little fucking kids. Half way through the game I look round and all these little kids are sat there on their fucking phones dicking about playing snake or whatever they do, this is after I've poznanned in some ribena that one of the little bastards had spilt. The Etihad stadium IS NOT A FUCKING CRECHE

Bwahaha, showing your age there mate. Snake ? It's all about Angry Bird now.

My lad was 4 or 5 the first time I took him. He took the crust off his pie and put it on top of the hat of the bloke in the wheelchair in front of us. When we scored I jumped up and down with him and he puked everywhere.

Miserable ****. Did you not go to a game as a kid? There the lifeblood of the club. And who the fuck are you to tell people what to do?

The Fat el Hombre said:

Thats why I prefer the away games mate!

Everyone has to start somewhere though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.