The Exodus begins

drive to liverpool at 10 weds,flight to wroclaw at 1,train to poznan arrive 9 weds night,find the rest of the blues and get pissed!!!!!

Re: The Exodus begins: Have we counted them all home yet?

Have all the Poznan attendees arrived home yet? Are there still some lying/sitting/standing in an airport/station waiting for the last leg of the return journey.

Great time everyone, apart from the result but we won't go there, loved every minute of the experience.

Thanks everyone for making it such a great few days.

Got back last night 12.30, what a top trip, just hate the Polish now though.

-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 am --

Got back last night 12.30, what a top trip, just hate the Polish now though.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 am --<br /><br />Got back last night 12.30, what a top trip, just hate the Polish now though.

TED20b said:

Why do you hate the Polish? Because they beat us or a more deap seated reason?!! *lol* They were all very friendly to me, even the taxi driver to the airport at 4.00 am thanked us for all the extra work he had got!

Eccles Blue said:
TED20b said:

Why do you hate the Polish? Because they beat us or a more deap seated reason?!! *lol* They were all very friendly to me, even the taxi driver to the airport at 4.00 am thanked us for all the extra work he had got!

To be fair mate was probably a bit quick to say that, just that we had a bit of mither on the tram back from the game (nothing too serious) then some lads in a bar off the square had bit of a go saying or fans are shite and were only good 20 years ago, but again nothing serious, later saw a quite a few Polish lads kicking the crap out of small groups of city fans just ones and two's, but suppose you get that everywhere, did have a good laugh with a few others though in another bar they were top so think i just tarred them all with the same brush.

TED20b said:
Eccles Blue said:

To be fair mate was probably a bit quick to say that, just that we had a bit of mither on the tram back from the game (nothing too serious) then some lads in a bar off the square had bit of a go saying or fans are shite and were only good 20 years ago, but again nothing serious, later saw a quite a few Polish lads kicking the crap out of small groups of city fans just ones and two's, but suppose you get that everywhere, did have a good laugh with a few others though in another bar they were top so think i just tarred them all with the same brush.

No sweat, I quite understand, I used to be like that about the French because of something similar that happened to a friend of mine. Had my opinion changed back when one of them did me a big favour a couple of years later.

We were on a packed tram with Poznan and City fans and they were trying to outsing each other and banging on the roof and making the tram sway. Crammed like sardines, very cosy!!

Eccles Blue said:
TED20b said:

No sweat, I quite understand, I used to be like that about the French because of something similar that happened to a friend of mine. Had my opinion changed back when one of them did me a big favour a couple of years later.

We were on a packed tram with Poznan and City fans and they were trying to outsing each other and banging on the roof and making the tram sway. Crammed like sardines, very cosy!!

Our tram was a bit like that, as i said some bit of a kid gave us some grief, but again to be honest some of the other Poles were embarrassed about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.