The F.A. and corruption

Wrestling is less fake than football these days and that's just a fact.

Rooney, the fat **** and all the other cheating twats like Gerrard can do what they fucking like and we just have to sit by and let them.

WWE>Football.

Eboue yesterday; similar situation but because he had already been booked, the referee gives him a yellow. The result a one game ban, not the three games his indiscretion supposedly merits! You couldn’t make it up…

I really do despise the FA now. I know I may be biased but why do I always feel like City get shat on, especially compared to the top 4?

The original post contains some great examples of FA inconsistency. It's beyond a fucking joke now. They change the rules whenever they like. Remember Thatcher on Mendes? He was booked which means by FA rules they could take no further action but of course they did anyway. I'm not trying to defend Thatcher just highlighting the inconsistency.

Dunne gets banned, why then can't they ban Zaki for elbowing him in the head?

FUCK THE FA, THEY ARE A COMPLETE SET OF CUNTS

TheMightyQuinn said:

Rooney, the fat **** and all the other cheating twats like Gerrard can do what they fucking like and we just have to sit by and let them.

WWE>Football.

You know I have never actually considered that...

Yet I can't disagree.

I feel genuinely sick.

*singingtheblues* said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

WWE>Football.

You know I have never actually considered that...

Yet I can't disagree.

I feel genuinely sick.

It occured to me a few weeks back whilst watching the royal rumble, im not a wrestling fan but for a night in with a few beers the big events can be worth a laugh, anyway I was ripping my mate about how predictable it all was when I realised I could have been talking about the premier league for what it was worth. Depressing.

I think its time there was an independant enquiery into the FA and PL and there dealings/desisions etc, they are so obviously bent its untrue. I genuinely believe there could be some Italy -esq style goings on uncovered

wrongun73 said:
I think its time there was an independant enquiery into the FA and PL and there dealings/desisions etc, they are so obviously bent its untrue. I genuinely believe there could be some Italy -esq style goings on uncovered

You're not the only one!

Along with writing to a National newspaper, I'm considering writing to these guys;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independentfootballombudsman.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independentfootballombudsman ... index.html</a>

Something has to be done, and something can be done, we just have to be persistent and show some steely determination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.