The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Prediction for tv games

Liverpool v West Brom

Yeovil v Manchester United

Cardiff/Mansfield v Manchester City

Newport County v Tottenham

Sheffield United v Preston

and one other

Warnock said he'd play the kids in the replay against Mansfield if they got a bad draw. They aren't going to be keen on playing us in the next round with promotion to the Premier League on the line. I'm sure Mansfield would be well up for the replay and the chance to play against us. I think there's a really decent chance it'll be Mansfield winning the replay. I'll take that.
This is what I'm hoping for.

Forgetting about our draw, can you seriously think that the draws which see the Rags drawn regularly against low level opposition is just luck ?

The FA are so fucking corrupt in everything that they do, and shamelessly making sure that certain teams get favourable draws so regularly and consistently doesn't strike most people as " fair and open " practice .

Being paranoid is one thing, but being so blinkered and naive is something totally different.
I'm not being blinkered or naive!! How arrogant do you sound? I was always suspicious of draws until this season. Chill out and dont be an arse to fellow blues

Last edited:
Yeovil v rags attractive tie for the neutral,don't be silly.
Lol OK. Not being a neutral in this tie I wouldn't know, but I imagine it is. Only interested in City tbh so don't give a flying fuck who that lot get unless it's us

Yeovil v Manchester United
Mansfield v Manchester City
Newport County v Tottenham

would be a trio of cracking ties. PL vs 4th tier

We'll probably play Cardiff tho. 3rd in Championship and you know Warnock will be proper up for it. Would rather have got a struggling PL side but can't complain tbh

The sad fuckin thing is these posters are commenting on the rags even aft our draw. Its ingrained in them. Rags. Rags. Rags. Rags.
Got to agree. I'm getting it all ends now lol. Who cares who they get unless it's us. They need let go now they are irrelevant. I have.

Daffy Duck yeovil let's see if i can draw you one of the big boys: number 24 Manchester united he wasn't clapping his hands were burning with the heat:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.