The FA Cup Final City Vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustAnotherCityFan said:
sam-caddick said:
speccybob 8 said:
Straight after the first whistle...MANCINI WOOOAHHHHHHH, MANCINI WOOOAHHHHH. Loud and proud blues #forzamancini

this.

Let's make it the loudest and longest ever. He deserves it.

Despite all the criticism on this Forum, Mancini is a winner. You can play the beautiful football like Wenger, yet win nothing.

So if he is on his long goodbye, every City fan at the ground needs to let him know that he is a legend and will remain so.

As the the game our boys need to give 100% focus and concentration. The Cup has a wonderful history of producing upsets, and of course they have the underdog factor in their favour. There is no room for sentiment in this game. It's all hands to the wheel.

Come on boys. You can do it!

Probably already postesd but..

Mario will be watching ’telli
MARIO BALOTELLI says he’ll be home alone with his phone turned off to cheer on Man City in the FA Cup final.
The extrovert striker was part of City’s 2011 FA Cup winning team and has kept in close contact with his former team-mates following a £19.5million move to AC Milan in January.
Balotelli said: “Manchester City will always be in my heart, nothing can change that.
“Last time they were in The FA Cup final I was there as a player and won man of the match. This time in spirit, I am there as a fan.
“I have texted my old team-mates telling them to make sure that they bring The FA Cup home again.
“I will be watching the final at home in Milan. The Manchester City fans are the best in England and tomorrow I am one of them.
“I will watch it in my house in peace. I will not even have my phone on, I want to be able to really focus on the game.
“I hope it is the same result of two years ago for City. But it won’t be as exciting because of course there is no Mario.”

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4922954/Mario-Balotellis-FA-Cup-final-plans.html#ixzz2SxKmYW4Z" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2SxKmYW4Z</a>

Gotta love Super Mario!

karen7 said:
I was really excited but now i am so pissed off with rumours it has gone,hope it is back for kick of fbut if the club has stayed silent it will have taken something away from it for me
Can't sleep b/c I was so excited about the game only to read all this. Whoever leaked this or making up this BS, has f*cked this up for alot of fans.
I'm sure that will change once I get to the pub. Can't help thinking this may become a bittersweet day.

What rumours? And how can they be that bad that they ruin your cup final day? If its the Mancini thing then chill Winston. If he goes he goes, and we get someone decent in. If he stays then happy days (for some). Today will be class, enjoy it and leave the worrying to another day. The club know what they are doing either way.

dtc78 said:
What rumours? And how can they be that bad that they ruin your cup final day? If its the Mancini thing then chill Winston. If he goes he goes, and we get someone decent in. If he stays then happy days (for some). Today will be class, enjoy it and leave the worrying to another day. The club know what they are doing either way.

Agreed

ElanJo said:
Probably already postesd but..

Mario will be watching ’telli
MARIO BALOTELLI says he’ll be home alone with his phone turned off to cheer on Man City in the FA Cup final.
The extrovert striker was part of City’s 2011 FA Cup winning team and has kept in close contact with his former team-mates following a £19.5million move to AC Milan in January.
Balotelli said: “Manchester City will always be in my heart, nothing can change that.
“Last time they were in The FA Cup final I was there as a player and won man of the match. This time in spirit, I am there as a fan.
“I have texted my old team-mates telling them to make sure that they bring The FA Cup home again.
“I will be watching the final at home in Milan. The Manchester City fans are the best in England and tomorrow I am one of them.
“I will watch it in my house in peace. I will not even have my phone on, I want to be able to really focus on the game.
“I hope it is the same result of two years ago for City. But it won’t be as exciting because of course there is no Mario.”

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4922954/Mario-Balotellis-FA-Cup-final-plans.html#ixzz2SxKmYW4Z" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2SxKmYW4Z</a>

Gotta love Super Mario!

Yep,gotta love a bloke who has talent dripping from every pore and should have been helping us win today but,instead,couldn't have given a shit about being here,displaying that fact by his behaviour on and off the pitch even though he was treated like a God by the club and supporters.

Cuckoo......

I just hope the players go out from the start and go for it as i'm expecting a few bad decisions off the ref. The rag press and the FA are doing everything possible to put the pressure on today hopeing we lose to not take the shine off baconface's party tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.