The fake white Puma shirt

Dh gate looks ok but there are no retro City kuts , instead of other teams like West ham or leeds or rugs and dippers

Bet your a hoot on a night out...I'm sure his 8 year old mates will be picking the bones out of it at training in the quality control department they run on new kits in warm down ..The lads just got 2 full kits for the price of the home shorts alone he couldn't give a flying but thanks for the observation much appreciated

No problem mate.

Let me know if you need me to look over the away.

Here you go guys. The shirt Puma should have given us turned up in the post today.

Posted in the kit thread too, forgot about this thread.

Puts the official kits to shame, not sure if it’ll be another special release like the 125 kit.

Anyone thinking of getting one - quality is great, fit is true to our sizes.

Never bought from Chinese factories before, but considering it isn’t the official kit I didn’t see an issue.

4vRVOM3.jpg
zMAGO3b.jpg
ebZIRhy.jpg
iEEvQMI.jpg

Anyone else have problems paying on DH Gate? Tried two different cards - both rejected by the system.

(fake?) White kit came today from dhgate, great fit and material, it's a thing of beauty, would have been our best since umbro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.