The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top blue is Turbo and a nice guy to boot. Met him at a few times at aways and always good to chat to. To be fair Haaland seemed to enjoy it as much as Terry did. I guess I’m old school but I do enjoy spontaneous outbursts of emotions like this. It was a regular feature at games in the 80s but celebrating with Derek Parlane instead of a world class striker.

Wonder what he's thinking this morning, as he's contemplating the inevitable ban that's winging his way. Was it REALLY worth it fella? Yes, football is an emotional game; I get it, I really do. But 20 seconds of madness has cost him dearly in terms of not being able to go to games for what; a season, at least.
But not if yer gonna miss the battering Fulham are in for!

Not the first time Terry’s been on the pitch. He was on there at half-time one game showing off his belt after winning the world title.
And he was on the pitch many years before that as a teenage kid against Blackburn circa 2004. Ran on pitch from Colin Bell stand. I was teaching his sister at the time (not of the invasion but during those days) and she was one of the few kids in class who was mad about City. She was also the best kid I’ve ever taught. A royal pain in the arse at times but an absolute gem of a kid 99% of the time.
Terry’s going to get a ban for this no doubt but let’s not demonise him.

I think we all know what the comments would be like if it was a United fan jumping from the stands onto a United player. Just because this guy is a City fan and your bezzie mate doesn't make him less of a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.