The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand WTF you on about it’s nothing like the 70’s 80’s or early 90’s get a grip ffs
Do you want it to be? Just keep letting it happen and it will be.

Besides, you seem to be arguing against people facing consequences they knew about before they decided to do something.

Which is a weird take.

I've done loads of pitch invasions over 45 years supporting City. Lifting players up, celebrating with players, etc. I've loved every second of those pitch invasions. I will never regret doing those pitch invasions. Moments I still look back on fondly. They are part of my support for City that I will take to the grave with me.
That’s fine, but you do understand that they need to be regularly punished otherwise things can get out of hand, a la the twat that punched Jack when he was still at Villa?

Or what we regularly see in Brazil and Argentina?

The players safety and security is put in jeopardy every time someone runs onto the pitch.
I don't understand what people don't get about this simple fact.
There are dick heads out there that hold a real hatred for and would do real harm to opposition players. You only have to remember the coin, lighter and assorted missile throwing at players to know what some knobs consider acceptable behaviour towards opposition players.
What I find most strange, is the same people that remonstrate about things being thrown at our players or racist abuse of players at various clubs, immediately defend one of ours literally leaping on to the back of unaware City player as nothing to worry about. As if it is an isolated event that will have no influence on the future.

Do you want it to be? Just keep letting it happen and it will be.

Besides, you seem to be arguing against people facing consequences they knew about before they decided to do something.

Which is a weird take.
Just a bit concerned why you want a blue banned when it’s got fuck all to do with you that’s weird

If that’s the case the ground would be half empty this season,because all the City fans who ran on the pitch at the end of the season should be banned is that what your saying.

Yeah, and not 1 City fan was banned as far as we know. Yet the usual BM lynch mob on the thread wanted as many City fans who went on to the pitch banned because they thought they were out of order and the PL was going to punish and fine City, even though the PL brought their 115 charges against City. I'm glad all those City fans went on to the pitch and put 2 fingers up to the PL and to those BM forum members who wanted the City fans banned.

What I find most strange, is the same people that remonstrate about things being thrown at our players or racist abuse of players at various clubs, immediately defend one of ours literally leaping on to the back of one of ours as nothing to worry about.
The frightening thing is that he might not have been one of ours and his reason for jumping on Haaland's back might not have been to celebrate.

Just a bit concerned why you want a blue banned when it’s got fuck all to do with you that’s weird
It’s not got fuck all to do with me. I still have mates that go and this has knock on effects that can impact them.

The myopic view on here whenever it involves a fellow blue is truly depressing at times.

People can only see a few inches past their nose some times.

That’s fine, but you do understand that they need to be regularly punished otherwise things can get out of hand, a la the twat that punched Jack when he was still at Villa?

Or what we regularly see in Brazil and Argentina?
This thread needs to be bookmarked so it can be bumped when someone runs onto the pitch and injures a player.

This thread needs to be bookmarked so it can be bumped when someone runs onto the pitch and injures a player.
Those that seemingly want to be able to do whatever they want without consequence will just say it’s an isolated incident that has nothing to do with what came before.

The frightening thing is that he might not have been one of ours and his reason for jumping on Haaland's back might not have been to celebrate.

Ah!?

He scored in-front of the away end.

What's really frightening is your post and argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.