The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont like fans on the pitch you're an opera lover.
If you DO like them on the pitch you;re a thug and ****.

Not a single fucker anywhere in the middle in these debates. God internet convos are mostly boring.

Anyways, same rule for everyone. If we're ok for celebs on the pitch jumping on Haalands back then it is ok for us regular fans too.

Personally I think he shoukld get whats coming to him, just like we would! np with that tbh tbf.
I’m in the middle which is why I’m mainly reading.

If you dont like fans on the pitch you're an opera lover.
If you DO like them on the pitch you;re a thug and ****.

Not a single fucker anywhere in the middle in these debates. God internet convos are mostly boring.

Anyways, same rule for everyone. If we're ok for celebs on the pitch jumping on Haalands back then it is ok for us regular fans too.

Personally I think he shoukld get whats coming to him, just like we would! np with that tbh tbf.

I’m in the middle which is why I’m mainly reading.

I am in the middle, as well.

But my position, which is just “actions have consequences and people need to be kept off the pitch for all manner of reasons” is made out to be extreme.

That’s nothing new, though—the moderate position always looks extreme to anarchists (or Dippers). ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.