The fans are bigger at Spurs

Yep silly arguments. I've always thought both clubs are similar, but now currently you've over taken us, you can argue about history and attendances until the cows come home

You were in the shadows of United for so long they didn't even hate you, they pitied you, which is much worse, just like Arsenal fans did with us. Now you've overtaken United and they hate you, the way it should be. Arsenal worry about playing us these days too and I'm hoping we can start to become bigger than them as well. Could you imagine if Spurs, Everton and City dominated the top 3 for 20 years? It would turn our rivals mental

Would be fantastic to see - the suicide watch would be seriously busy for the Rag/Dipper " supporters ".

The spurs mob in the late 70's were quite handy.............they came in late once (think we won 5 - 0?) and there was mayhem in the visitors bit of the kippax as the cops had allowed city fans in there as they assumed none were coming. Next minute hundreds turned up.

Fighting all through the game with only portable barriers separating us.

After the game the side streets at the side of the Kippax were mental.

The spurs mob in the late 70's were quite handy.............they came in late once (think we won 5 - 0?) and there was mayhem in the visitors bit of the kippax as the cops had allowed city fans in there as they assumed none were coming. Next minute hundreds turned up.

1975 I think, I was right there, it was a big mistake from the Spurs fans

They are Big fans , I went to school with a very Big Spurs fan , his favourite musical instrument was the dinner bell .

They sure were but most teams had a decent mob in those days. I remember a game against them at that time with battling in the side streets. A couple of us left the scrapping and cut through Moss Side to get the bus back to Wythenshawe when we got jumped by about 6 of them. Unfortunately for them a girl with us, who knew one of the lads had a hockey stick with her.....she wasn't too pleased when we borrowed it lol!

Why would it auto correct to defence with an s?

Australian laptop correctly for the US language says Defence is wrong. Highlights it with a red line, so I clicked on it to correct to Defense. Which it says is the correct spelling. I shouldn't have clicked it but in my typing flow I wasn't really looking at it, so I auto corrected it so that the red line disappeared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.