The fans

Great support today.
Lets all do the Posnan was brilliant.Had the coppers chuckling

Nice to see the lads appreciating our efforts as much as we did theirs.
Makes a difference when we get something like our first team out there.

That was the most I've enjoyed an away game for a long time in this country, great noise nearly all the way thru and The Poznan was a brilliant laugh. Proud of the lads and lasses today. Could see Bobby appreciated it too.

THAT is what support is all about. Makes you feel proud to be blue, much better than turning against our own ! I was always proud of our support but was getting disolusioned by the fickle nature of some of our fans recently.

Today made me proud to be a blue again and showed that us blues are second to none. We get behind the club when your average fan turns.

I would love to see the same support when and if we are losing a game. That is the demonstration of true support !!

Blue army !!!

just got back from todays game. we out played out sung wba what a top day.

come on you blue boys

A classic moment was when the team failed to appear on time for the 2nd half, and the "we're not really here" chant started..!

The away support today was SUPERB! I've not heard singing like that for a good while. It wasn't just in patches of two or tree songs then a 15minute break without singing anything, like it is when it's usually pretty good, it was all game!

Was really pleased to hear all the support for Bobby Manc, and so was he! He came and applauded us at the end.

And...

"LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN, LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN, NANANANA NANANANA!
LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN, LET'S............."

bluegorton said:
That was the most I've enjoyed an away game for a long time in this country, great noise nearly all the way thru and The Poznan was a brilliant laugh. Proud of the lads and lasses today. Could see Bobby appreciated it too.

Lets all do the poznan...lets all do the Poznan...na na na na...Absolutely brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.