The Fantasy Thread (no not that you perv)

Well I dont think its Sauron. Sauron reappears as Annatar, friend to the elves who he ultimately betrays.

My guess is its not Gandalf either.

I don't believe there is anything in the source material to suggest who it is.

Henry Kissinger?
Well it does look like Annatar has already maybe approached Celebrimbor, it's a shame we didn't get to see it, maybe in flash back? I think we might not find out till the end of this series, I think it could be Halbrand

Well it does look like Annatar has already maybe approached Celebrimbor, it's a shame we didn't get to see it, maybe in flash back? I think we might not find out till the end of this series, I think it could be Halbrand
He better get a shift on then, he’s supposed to be saving Galadriel in the sundering sea.

Just watched first episode of Rings of Power and it is superb! Love the fact it isn't a slow start either and not many fillers. The score is ace as well.

If surreal fantasy is your thing, I thoroughly recommend reading Robert Rankin. Weirdly one of his repeating characters is a rather chatty vegetable that looks suspiciously like a tiny cabbage.

I started reading his stuff whilst waiting for Pratchett.
I recommend starting with any of the 6 books of The Brentford Trilogy to get a feel for his writing style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.