The fat Birds Thread......................

gothapotamus.jpg

... But some men will actually prefer that to a skinny runt who has no meat on her ... its all down to personal choice at the end of the day. It may look disgusting to you guys but to some other she may be a sex symbol !! Each to their own I say ..

Glenda MCFC said:
... But some men will actually prefer that to a skinny runt who has no meat on her ... its all down to personal choice at the end of the day. It may look disgusting to you guys but to some other she may be a sex symbol !! Each to their own I say ..

Here here

Who's Benda ?

Like I said earlier ... you lot are not the voice of the whole male population ... I'm sure there will be men around the planet wanking over her ... and fair play to her letting it all "hang" out. Personally I don't find it a good advertisement for kids with all this issue about kids being obese these days and I don't find it nice to look at in the least ... but she's happy within herself obviously .... I would hate to be that big personally, it must be soooo uncomfortable to say the least apart from all the other health isues.. but its her choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.