The fat lads with the flag

Carstairs said:
ban-mcfc said:
bigA said:
Water off a ducks back as far as I am concerned. Small minds are easily amused these days.

They can have 20, 40, 50, as many titles as they want, I'll settle for the one that we won last season and the way we did it. They will never live that down.

that's what angers them the most, they never feel satisfied enough.

and they look at us lot last year and see the pure emotion and get angry that they will never feel like that.

they hate the fact we have more fun than them.

I think you have just hit the nail on the head, despite all the trophies they have picked up over the years, despite all the success, being a scum fan is just shit, and they know it.

They know it is shit, and that they are shit, and that everybody else knows that it is shit, and that they are shit. And it eats them up inside, and they are bitter and twisted and hateful.

And all the while we watch our team, and good or bad, we have fun and enjoy it.

So can I take it that being a scum fan is shit.

Carver said:
Giggs 12 Bell 1

Number of times they pulled out of international games due to injury ;-)

number of different women shagged while married?

Paolo Ferreira 4
Bryan Robson 2
George Best 2
Bobby Charlton 3<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm --<br /><br />Perry Groves 2
Duncan Edwards 2

Carstairs said:
ban-mcfc said:
bigA said:
Water off a ducks back as far as I am concerned. Small minds are easily amused these days.

They can have 20, 40, 50, as many titles as they want, I'll settle for the one that we won last season and the way we did it. They will never live that down.

that's what angers them the most, they never feel satisfied enough.

and they look at us lot last year and see the pure emotion and get angry that they will never feel like that.

they hate the fact we have more fun than them.

I think you have just hit the nail on the head, despite all the trophies they have picked up over the years, despite all the success, being a scum fan is just shit, and they know it.

They know it is shit, and that they are shit, and that everybody else knows that it is shit, and that they are shit. And it eats them up inside, and they are bitter and twisted and hateful.

And all the while we watch our team, and good or bad, we have fun and enjoy it.

I think he has hit the nail on the head, Never really thought about it like that but being an arrogant win at all costs **** raggy t**t perhaps means no fun.

We on the otherhand just roll with it (song title?) and enjoy on the whole what's thrown at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.