The Film "Paranormal Activity"

The Fixer said:
Has anyone seen it yet? i'm getting it later from a mate who says it's fecking eary his he right?

Saw the trailer for it the other night and it looked pretty good.

I thought 'The Blair Witch Project' was great because you never saw anything and even though it was obviously fiction it still had a realism about it. Especially when you live right next to the woods. Just thinking about the bit at the end with the guy standing in the corner still sends shivers round my body!

Cloverfield on the other hand was a bit shit... probably something to do with the fact that I don't think the chance of the earth being attacked in that fashion would ever happen, whereas a murderer in the woods is a bit more believeable!

And this new film seems to have a similar angle, but with the ability of camera tricks which probably weren't available in 1999.

liamctid said:
The Fixer said:
Has anyone seen it yet? i'm getting it later from a mate who says it's fecking eary his he right?

I thought 'The Blair Witch Project' was great because you never saw anything and even though it was obviously fiction it still had a realism about it. Especially when you live right next to the woods. Just thinking about the bit at the end with the guy standing in the corner still sends shivers round my body!

Cloverfield on the other hand was a bit shit... probably something to do with the fact that I don't think the chance of the earth being attacked in that fashion would ever happen, whereas a murderer in the woods is a bit more believeable!

And this new film seems to have a similar angle, but with the ability of camera tricks which probably weren't available in 1999.

From what i'm led to believe the movie is actual footage taken by the couple who apparently both die in this film, the family of the couple have only just released the film which apparently cost only 9000 quid to make, everything you see is apparently real and happening. According to my mate anyway.

Quality film, shit me up no end. It’s not real footage it’s a proper movie with actors ha ha. Only cost $15,000 to make and grossed over $51 in the states in its first few weeks. First released back in 06 with very little success, now its just snowballed and is becoming a very popular film. Well worth a watch even if you don’t like horror movies.

The Fixer said:
liamctid said:

From what i'm led to believe the movie is actual footage taken by the couple who apparently both die in this film, the family of the couple have only just released the film which apparently cost only 9000 quid to make, everything you see is apparently real and happening. According to my mate anyway.

No mate your friend is having you on or very ill informed.Its based on supposed actual events but is actually actors.Its all made up and staged but very well acted and did only cost $9000 to make.My firend downloaded it and said it is a very scary film although i thought the Blair Witch was about as scary as fluffly clouds and utter crap!

The Fixer said:
liamctid said:

Sequel
On October 25, 2009, Paramount Pictures announced plans for a sequel.[35] Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman told on 03 November 2009:

The movie has been one of those surprise hits that comes along only rarely.[36] Given that a follow-up release wouldn't have the same element of surprise as "Paranormal," it will be key to craft a smart approach to a sequel, he said.[37] "Our team will come up with the right creative and marketing approach," he told analysts.[38]

brand blue heavies said:
The Fixer said:

No mate your friend is having you on or very ill informed.Its based on supposed actual events but is actually actors.Its all made up and staged but very well acted and did only cost $9000 to make.My firend downloaded it and said it is a very scary film although i thought the Blair Witch was about as scary as fluffly clouds and utter crap!

I think I was 12 when I first saw it!

LOL at it being real. I enjoyed it and thought it was decent enough. Certain parts of it have crossed my mind when I've woken up in the middle of the night since I watched it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.