the Final - places to stay

Enjoying being a Blue

Stayed in Harrow on the Hill last night and had a quiet but very enjoyable celebration of the day's result.

Just wondering if people have any recommendations for staying around Harrow as we will probably drive down again and want to be north of the stadium. What was the night life in Harrow after the result? Did many blues stay over?

Any thoughts appreciated.

I stayed in Harrow last night and it was brilliant. We stayed at the Harrow Hotel and it was full of blues. When we checked out this morning we booked for the final. £95 per room but they did have £85 ones.

100's of blues in Harrow pre match it was a top atmosphere. Don't think I paid any more than £2.80 for a pint.

Went out in Harrow after the game and it was good. Went back to the hotel and got leathered in the Hotel Bar till 3am, accompanied by a few Stoke fans and had a laugh.

Same again for the Final. Can't wait, top weekend.

Uxbridge was a great day, no dick heads, just lads having a good few beers. £2.50 a pint carnt go wrong with that. Travel lodge right next to the train station.

Stayed at the Wembley Ibis this weekend, but a few of us have booked the Watford Hilton for the final. Friday and Saturday night again.

Tonster said:
Stayed at the Wembley Ibis this weekend, but a few of us have booked the Watford Hilton for the final. Friday and Saturday night again.

whats it like there? ive booked it for the final. do you think city fans will stay there?

We stayed at the Jury's Inn Watford... Was a great base, 2 hours 30 mins to get there from South Manchester, parking close by, plenty of blues around... Takes 19 mins on the train to get to Wembley Central.... Booked for the final this morning before we left... £82.... between 3 of us<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm --<br /><br />Staying at Jury's inn watford.. Great base, 2 hours 30 mins to get there and back from South Manchester.... Booked for the final this morning... £82 for 3 of us.....

19 mins on train to Wembley Central...

Stayed at Jurys in Watford and booked for final. Barstewards have raised prices but was a good base and superstition tells me I should stay there again! Didnt see any trouble at all and we were on piss from 11.30am until 3am. Startin to dream the impossible dream......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.