the Final - places to stay

Booked flights and hotel - nice little gaff in Harlesden couple of stops from Wembers - just need to get hold of tix - PM me anyone who might be able to help
I´ll be scouring the ends of the earth meanwhile

BlueBoy85 said:
I stayed in Harrow last night and it was brilliant. We stayed at the Harrow Hotel and it was full of blues. When we checked out this morning we booked for the final. £95 per room but they did have £85 ones.

100's of blues in Harrow pre match it was a top atmosphere. Don't think I paid any more than £2.80 for a pint.

Went out in Harrow after the game and it was good. Went back to the hotel and got leathered in the Hotel Bar till 3am, accompanied by a few Stoke fans and had a laugh.

Same again for the Final. Can't wait, top weekend.

WE stayed in there and have rebooked too. Best thing about it was, we arrived there at 9.30am and they let us check in. Good sesh before the game in the Wetherspoons. After the game we stayed around WEmbley.

Not the poshest hotel you'll ever stay in but it does the job. when we staggered back about midnight there was a wedding and a mix of blues and stokies, along with a couple of reds, having banter.

We were the ones who spent about 10 minutes looking for our rooms!

r01z said:
Uxbridge was a good place to stay, travelodge and the Ulster or whatever it was straight outside

That's were we stayed three tungs was a good boozer, going back for the final two nights this time.

Jury's inn Hethrow, was brilliant, short drive from Harrow and only £55 quid for the night!

I stayed at my house 35 mins on the train and back home by 10 so we could do down town Rushden :-) will do it again for the big day<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 am --<br /><br />and you are all welcome to come and stay

didsburyblu said:
Were booked in at the wembley travelodge again even asked for the same room numbers as well, superstitions and all that

I have just done this.

Although I wolnt be at the match or even be able to watch it as I will be on a flight back from Venice when the match is on.
We land at Stansted at 5.35pm and then it will be straight to the Travelodge to hopefully have a celebration.

See you all there

bluemoonno1 said:
Tonster said:
Stayed at the Wembley Ibis this weekend, but a few of us have booked the Watford Hilton for the final. Friday and Saturday night again.

whats it like there? ive booked it for the final. do you think city fans will stay there?

It's like a posh travelodge/premier inn, nothing too fancy, but was handy after the game to go back to and hit the bar.

There were lots of blues staying about 80/20 vs the rags and it's at our end again.

the old abbey said:
didsburyblu said:
Were booked in at the wembley travelodge again even asked for the same room numbers as well, superstitions and all that
13 of us just booked in there pal.any good,any boozers nearby.

none whatosever its in an industrial estate right next to the north circular. Only thing of note nearby is a world famous bikers cafe that is frequented at weekends by literally hundereds of bikers.
Stonebridge park is nearest train stn which is one stop to wembley central which is where we went boozing. After semi we went to west end and then back to hotel and bar was open till around 4am in hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.