The first time we are back and it is full!

The prospect of full stadiums, the way they used to be, seems to depressingly distant, i can't bring myself to think about it.

I can't see it happening until the whole nation has both vaccine doses and even then, who knows what mutations might come out in the meantime and what affects the vaccines will have on them.

It's depressing but people are dying and have died, so the fact I cant eat a balti pie in a stadium pales into insignificance really.

I must say. And to my own shame, about a year ago I was getting fed up with the whole experience if I’m honest. Now I would do anything to renew, see my mates and most of all watch City play.

I must say. And to my own shame, about a year ago I was getting fed up with the whole experience if I’m honest. Now I would do anything to renew, see my mates and most of all watch City play.
Almost a year now since we were in the stadium , 19th Feb. Seems like me forever. I've gotten used to being an armchair but you just can't beat getting your footy fix by going to games.

We are not really hear in the Emptyhad, such a shame we cannot be there: (

It will be interesting to see who turns up. Like others have said, it depends on how far we are from everyone being immune and transmission issues. If its every seat filled and fans singing (I know that both don't happen as I've read it) then fine, but I think at first, it may be every other/ 3rd seat filled. Don't forget, we have an older fan base so they may see things differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.