The Flappers ....

Was flappin big time tonight at 3-0 and dont mind admitting it!!

Let's get a hatful on Wednesday...<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 pm --<br /><br />Was flappin big time tonight at 3-0 and dont mind admitting it!!

Let's get a hatful on Wednesday...

chesterbells said:

-- Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 pm --

its not flapping mate it all part of being a blue. you just want it as bad as the rest of us.<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 10:28 pm --<br /><br />
chesterbells said:

-- Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 pm --

its not flapping mate it all part of being a blue. you just want it as bad as the rest of us.

Why is there no 'flapping' in here about FFP stories that have no verifiable source?

Let me start. I've read/heard on talksport that our owners are pulling out because we a are only allowed to field 9 players in any CL game next year, we've been fined £50billion backdated with interest to 2008, and we are only allowed to pay our players the national minimum wage on a pro-rata / per hour basis. Also we will only be allowed to register players who are still at school within a bus ride of the etihad.
You heard it here first. It's on the internet so is true.

Helmet Cole said:
Why is there no 'flapping' in here about FFP stories that have no verifiable source?

Let me start. I've read/heard on talksport that our owners are pulling out because we a are only allowed to field 9 players in any CL game next year, we've been fined £50billion backdated with interest to 2008, and we are only allowed to pay our players the national minimum wage on a pro-rata / per hour basis. Also we will only be allowed to register players who are still at school within a bus ride of the etihad.
You heard it here first. It's on the internet so is true.
They are hypocrites and this ffp bullshit is baseless ...there are few threads around here ..

but I had a bad night kept on waking up flapping .I'm calling sick tomorrow but the flu like symptom is already creeping on me for real.

dctid said:
Realistically Pool were always going to win this game there is a huge gulf between the two sides

Palace needed an early goal to make a game of it

-- Mon May 05, 2014 9:26 pm --

Palace fans singing the Stever Gerrard song

Premature Flap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.