The Footballers Football Show on SS1 now

Having read Quinnys book, i never really expected him to be so on the ball as he is now. The lad understands the game.

Is it possibly because of the way he was he holds the beliefs he does now.

And out of sentimentality i want Uwe to manage City when RM leaves and i really dont care if he is crap at it, i love him.

Aphex said:
The racist stuff by Clarke Carlisle is pretty damning.

Eyeopening mate

Carlisle is such a decent man hopefully he can turn the tide against this disgraceful sort of antics.

Monkey pics on his locker...what sort of moron does that ...if it turned out to be a City player i would never ever want that player near my club ever again

Rascal said:
Aphex said:
The racist stuff by Clarke Carlisle is pretty damning.

Eyeopening mate

Carlisle is such a decent man hopefully he can turn the tide against this disgraceful sort of antics.

Monkey pics on his locker...what sort of moron does that ...if it turned out to be a City player i would never ever want that player near my club ever again

Agree

Not only is it racist, those monkey pics are nearly as bad as those airbrushed wolf pics

Cute monkeys? Fuck 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.