The Freemasons

Mad Eyed Screamer

anyone here a member? (and would you say so if you were ;)

anyone got any particular views on freemasonary??

are they a group of males who do great acts of charity (often done quietly) or are they a shady group of males in an organisation with sinister undertones hiding behind the do gooder image?

discuss?

My dad is still a member. He goes every Tuesday and the amount of fundraising they do for charity is unbelievable.

Im a freemason,i love it and as someone said above we do loads of fundrasing.

I'm a freemason, but because I have told you, I'm going to have to kill anyone who now posts on this thread!
Nah in all seriousness, I have tried looking into this organization and it all seems very secrative to me!
I know a few masons at work, and again it's all very hush hush!
Dont know if it's some insider mason joke, i.e. everybody wants to know all about us so tell them fuck all to wind them up etc?
Fascintated to know excactly what goes on there, but I fear I will never know??
That Simpsons episode is fantastic by the way! ha ha

gazhinio said:
I'm a freemason, but because I have told you, I'm going to have to kill anyone who now posts on this thread!
Nah in all seriousness, I have tried looking into this organization and it all seems very secrative to me!
Dont know if it's some insider mason joke, i.e. everybody wants to know all about us so tell them fuck all to wind them up etc?

You will get in by either...

1. Family member already a Mason and they can get other people to vouch for you.
2. Be invited. Usually because you have done good things for the community and are successful.
3. Learning to spell.

BimboBob said:
gazhinio said:

1. Family member already a Mason and they can get other people to vouch for you.
2. Be invited. Usually because you have done good things for the community and are successful.
3. Learning to spell.

Don't usually get involved in pedantry on here, but seeing how you started it...
'either' means a choice of two.

LeeOnePen said:
BimboBob said:
gazhinio said:

3. Learning to spell.

Don't usually get involved in pedantry on here, but seeing how you started it...
'either' means a choice of two.

Bwwaaaahhaaaa.....have that bimbo bob you lesbian mother fucker!!!!! : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.