The Freemasons

gazhinio said:
LeeOnePen said:
BimboBob said:
You will get in by either...

1. Family member already a Mason and they can get other people to vouch for you.
2. Be invited. Usually because you have done good things for the community and are successful.
3. Learning to spell.

Don't usually get involved in pedantry on here, but seeing how you started it...
'either' means a choice of two.

Bwwaaaahhaaaa.....have that bimbo bob you lesbian mother fucker!!!!! : )

I was using the American spelling and meaning.

Bollocks.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im trying to get in at the moment as i work with 2 lads that are in it. Not very forthcoming though
They're not THAT desperate for members.

I used to be quite active but working away killed that. It's a good night out once a month, doing a bit of ritual if you want, having a convivial dinner with some great people and raising some money for charity.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im trying to get in at the moment as i work with 2 lads that are in it. Not very forthcoming though

I used to be quite active but working away killed that. It's a good night out once a month, doing a bit of ritual if you want, having a convivial dinner with some great people and raising some money for charity.

Well since Thursday night quiz ended mate i need to keep myself busy. I will get in eventually, lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Well since Thursday night quiz ended mate i need to keep myself busy. I will get in eventually, lol

Which lodge you going for?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFBWPcaMKeo[/youtube]

Thought this was some of their best work.. and she is a cracker.. Bailey Tzuke

I guess (judging from the responses in the thread) that you're talking about the first three degrees of Freemasonry? The blue degrees, right?

Anyway, if that's the case, then they're alright. Just the harmless, diluted symptom of our secret-society culture, which has been around for the last 3000 years

Once u go up the higher degrees it's quite sinister and always comes to down to some perverse stuff.the lower levels are generally in the dark and do a lot of good.

Oh and getting in is pretty simple;just knock on the door of a lodge and ask to join 3 times.they are bound by their rules to allow entrance on the 3rd request.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.