The FTSE

My lads bought £280 of GameStop each yesterday and. I bought £300.. I’m aware I might lose it but if the 3.05 shares I have go over £1000 in total or go up significantly I’m cashing out..

My lads bought £280 of GameStop each yesterday and. I bought £300.. I’m aware I might lose it but if the 3.05 shares I have go over £1000 in total or go up significantly I’m cashing out..
There’s talk of it hitting $1000 a share by the end of the week. Whether it does or not, I’ve no idea but the thinking seems to be that the short sellers need to buy a load to help recover their losses.
I wish all these Reddit users would do the same with NIO. I’m not greedy - just a quick 30 fold increase will suffice which will make me a millionaire!

Had to jump on the GME short squeeze train in pre-trading yesterday. Only thing is that I’m kicking myself for only throwing in $350 (@ $86-92 per share) just to say I’d been part of it.

Liquidated at $373 per share having averaged $89 buy in. Not bad for 27 hours.

D00E74DE-FD3B-419E-81C0-429093D01338.jpegJust bought myself a new set of wedges and 3 and 5 woods with the profit as a reward rather than losing it in savings or an ETF.

It will be made into a film one day (the GME squeeze, not my tiny investment in 3 1/2 shares, obviously)

Last edited:
Its turning into nothing more than a ponze scheme as the attack on short sellers and mainly Citron
Yes and no, the float is currently shorted to 140% of stocks available. That means the shorts have to buy every stock in existence (1.4 times) to unwind their positions.

A Ponzi scheme would mean that some redditors that got out today or yesterday were selling to suckers buying in today when in reality, they’re still selling to shorts covering their hedge. No one has to lose apart from the fucking idiot hedge funds that over shorted a stock to 140% of the float.

To put it in perspective, the largest previous short squeeze was on VW which had only 14% of its float shorted. Fair fucks to the retail investors making a buck ff the hedge fund managers that tried to drive a company with solid fundamentals, a positive balance sheet and a new, proven (in e-commerce) CEO to the wall. They got greedy. And they’re regretting it.

I only sold up because I’m heating chatter the SEC may pull trading on the stock as they’re getting jittery that the market has realised a bug in the system. I still think it could reach triple figures if the SEC don’t step in. There was a fuck ton of dodgy shit happening today with trading platforms freezing and/or restricting trading to selling GME and not allowing purchases. That gave me the willies so I punched out.

But fuck Melvin Capital, I’ll think of them and smile sweetly every time I play with my new clubs and thank them for being fucking idiots in the first place.

There’s talk of it hitting $1000 a share by the end of the week. Whether it does or not, I’ve no idea but the thinking seems to be that the short sellers need to buy a load to help recover their losses.
I wish all these Reddit users would do the same with NIO. I’m not greedy - just a quick 30 fold increase will suffice which will make me a millionaire!
I heard there’s one guy who bought at $6 a share... he stands to make many millions if the shares do go stellar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.