The funniest name in football?

What German football manager used to expose himself in the dugout?

Helmut Schon (Helmet showing - geddit?)

Danger Fourpence
Danger, a Zimbabwe international defender brilliantly plays alongside such men as Method Mwanjali and Heavens Chinyama.
Current Club: Caps United, Zimbabwe

Johnny Moustache
Striker Moustache is currently clubless, but is a genuine international who represents tropical outfit The Seychelles. He’s available on a free transfer.
Current Club: Seychelles

Ice-Cream Osa Guobadia
Nigerian Ice-Cream currently bosses the midfield for Austrian club Schwanenstadt.
Current Club: SC Schwanenstadt

Stephen Sunny Sunday
The Nigerian starlet has been likened to a young Claude Makelele and very nearly joined Liverpool in the summer. Sunny now holds a Spanish passport and has represented them at under 21 level.
Current Club: Valencia

Naughty Mokoena
Naughty has to have the greatest name of any player to reach the World Cup finals. In 1998 the Ama Zulu player represented South Africa but alas currently does not have a club.
Current Club: Nope.

Gregory Playfair
The Dutch midfielder whose name sounds like a referee’s instruction has tragically been booted out of PSV and has retired.
Current Club: Retired

Creedence Clearwater Couto
Brazilian playmaker Creedence Clearwater Couto or Creedence Clearwater Revival Couto to give him his real name regularly bangs the goals in at the top of the Belgian Jupiler League.
Current Club: Lierse, Belgium

Bongo Christ
Bongo from The Congo…you couldn’t make this up! Striker Bongo has reached the Congo national squad but alas has never made the starting line-up.
Current Club: DR Congo, The Congo

Segar Bastard
Not only is Bastard retired, he’s dead. However he is the greatest named striker ever to represent England, and he also once refereed an FA Cup final.
Current Club: Retired

duno but theres a Austrian Stadium called The Wankdorff Stadium LOL

Hahah, The Wankdorff, brilliant. :)

I've seen Sunny Sunday play, looks alright, great name anyway.

Nought to do with football but we were doing computer stuff at uni the other day and you could add your name to the help list if you needed help, so at one point the list was just:

My
Fanny

Those are geniune people in my class, but since it doesn't have the same meaning in Swedish I was pretty much the only one laughing.. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.