The funniest, nasty comments from one sportsman to another..

Re: The funniest, nasty comments from one player to another...

I know it's cricket, but I like the sledgeing tale, I think it was Glenn Mcgrath who said "Hey Eddie, why are you so fucking fat" to which the Zimbabwian replied "BEcause every time I fuck your wife she gives me a biscuit"

Think the one about Shane Warne,when he came into bat.
Opponent "Fucking hell Warney you`ve put some weight on "
Warne "Blame YOUR Missus"
Opponent "What the fucks my missus got got to do with it ??"
Warne "Well EVERY time I give her a fuck she gives me a Biscuit"

Apparantly the game couldn`t start for a few minutes,as all the players were doubled up with laughter.

Didsbury Dave said:
I know it's cricket, but I like the sledgeing tale, I think it was Glenn Mcgrath who said "Hey Eddie, why are you so fucking fat" to which the Zimbabwian replied "BEcause every time I fuck your wife she gives me a biscuit"
oakiecokie said:

Apparantly the game couldn`t start for a few minutes,as all the players were doubled up with laughter.

class and didn't know biscuits were so popular within the sex traingles of cricket

Boff said:
Didsbury Dave said:
oakiecokie said:

class and didn't know biscuits were so popular within the sex traingles of cricket

They love their biscuits do Cricketers

I'm pretty certain mine's the right one and the other one is a bastardized, chinese whispers version of it.

'Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Interviewer: 'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side.'

Always some belters in Cricket...

The famous delvery from Shane Warne when Mike "Fatboy"Gatting totally missed it....Graham Gooch's retort "If it had been a cheese roll it would never have got past him"

A few seasons ago at home to Reading, Joey Barton went chasing after Samaras calling him a 'Lazy Fucking Twat'.....which is a fair assessment I would say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.