The funniest part of the derby....

Dom38 said:
allan harper said:
This lad with the glasses on

5c28fef8-05af-aaa7.jpg

He's looking around the swamp thinking this doesn't happen to us we're the greatest football team the world has ever seen.
Then he's thinking I'm not going to school tomorrow cos I'll get bullied.

Pretty sure that bloke went my 6th form.
Is that JImmy GReaves just behind and that blonde bird looks like she's something very smelly on her fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Giggs and Vidic's faces in the stand, anyone post the pic please? Priceless.
Vidic looked like he was gonna go slobodan milosevic on someone.

When the 5th goes in, Mancini celebrates, and a dirty rag tells Mancini to fuck off. Err no raggy, why don`t you get fucked along with the nob heads who had a pop at Mario when he was substituted.

SIX OF THE BEST FOR MANCHESTER CITY. UNITED NOT JUST BEATEN. HUMILIATED.

This wasn't during the match but after when we were walking to the coaches....... we walked through hundreds of rags fans and it was so quiet you'd think we were in a morgue. Shell shocked. A glorious day which will be remembered forever.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Watched it again last night and found it funny when Fletcher scores that he runs one way to celebrate, looks around to see if anyone is there (they aren't), runs another way (no one there either) then just turns again and goes back to the centre circle when he realises no one is going to mob him.
This cracks me up, coz I really can't tell what he is doing since it is a closeup shot. It seems at first he was running to go collect the ball to restart the game, then he realized someone else did that (I am guessing this as I saw 2 United players heading to the goal just before the Fletcher closeup shots. But for the life of me I can't tell why he turns and runs the other way, the stops and runs back.

Stuff cracks me up Lol!

I'm watching it again right now, I still can't believe Evra didn't get sent off. Clattenburg didn't blow the whistle until he fouled Micah and even then he shouldn't have because Micah was already up and 1 on 1 with De Gea.

buckshot said:
I'm watching it again right now, I still can't believe Evra didn't get sent off. Clattenburg didn't blow the whistle until he fouled Micah and even then he shouldn't have because Micah was already up and 1 on 1 with De Gea.

Can't believe Anderson didn't either, horibble foul on Merlin in the 1st half probably worth a straight red but deffinitley a yellow which when you add it to the one he eventually got is off.

BlueTony said:
buckshot said:

Can't believe Anderson didn't either, horibble foul on Merlin in the 1st half probably worth a straight red but deffinitley a yellow which when you add it to the one he eventually got is off.
Anderson went out to definitely do a job on Silva there. If he's Brazilian I'll show my arse in City Sq.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
BlueTony said:
buckshot said:

Anderson went out to definitely do a job on Silva there. If he's Brazilian I'll show my arse in City Sq.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Lu%C3%ADs_de_Abreu_Oliveira" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_L ... u_Oliveira</a>

0,,10427~3589902,00.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.