The future

city2

Is there a brighter future on the horizon for our children and grandchildren considering the last 6 years have been horrendous for lots of families. Everyday we are hearing about more and more things which are wrong with our country and nothing is a quick fix. Where do you see this country in say 20/30 years and will life be better or not.

Is there a brighter future on the horizon for our children and grandchildren considering the last 6 years have been horrendous for lots of families. Everyday we are hearing about more and more things which are wrong with our country and nothing is a quick fix. Where do you see this country in say 20/30 years and will life be better or not.
If you watch re runs of Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister, which were produced in the 1980s, they're addressing the same issues we're facing today

Utopian future or ai becomes self aware and we're all fucked, just depends what drugs ur taking

If people stopped taking in newspaper 'opinion' and voting in more or less the same type of lying scumbag politician, we might survive...

hora fugit.

ultima forsan.

eheu fugaces labunter anni.

pulvis et umbra sumus.

morte magis metuenda.

labuntur et imputantur.

i'm not sure what the latin is for
"am i posting on the wrong thread?"
inirium fillum?
who knows.

I noticed the other day a building society is going to offer 95% mortgages to people who meet a certain criteria up to a value of 450K . Ok till the housing markets slump again and back comes are friendly negative equit. What is the obsession with owning your own home which is probably gonna drain your lifestyle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.