The game is off

Stretford Ender said:
bobmcfc said:
Well maybe united can provide entertainment for us tonight, whatever the result is it's a win win right ?
Same for us really.

You can always see if ginger mick will belt out a few tunes at half time... Holding back the tears... Money too tight to mention ?

Sorry ;)

knuckles said:
Here's a statement from the club...

"Manchester City can confirm that this evening's fixture versus Sunderland has been postponed due to exceptional and escalating weather conditions. The safety of those in around and travelling to the stadium complex cannot be guaranteed.

"This decision has been made by the Safety Officer and Greater Manchester Police. Both managers and the match officials understand and support this decision.THIS SERIOUS WEATHER EVENT HAS COME AS A COMPLETE SURPRISE" /quote]

bobmcfc said:
Well maybe united can provide entertainment for us tonight, whatever the result is it's a win win right ?
No lose for us tonight, arsenal win and I text the rags all night and take the piss relentlessly, utd win and they do us a favour and they'll be hating that bigtime....
Come on arsenal/arseholes....

Blue_Rossy said:
tonea2003 said:
apparently wes brown misses the final, don't know if true or not

Why does he miss final if this game is off? Or for what reason, sorry.

don't know i presume its in ban length, like i say might be a load of old pony

shit, just realised, i have kompany, yaya, spanish dave and adam johnson in my fantasy league team. it's going to be a low scoring week... :-(

Will it be re arranged for the week of the final?.
I guess a lot depends on Sunderland's FA match with Southampton Saturday, If someone wins that I;m guessing they could reschedule it for the week of the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.