The gap is closing...

phuzion

My latest blog post:

http://www.phuzion.co.uk/?p=75

Having just watched Khaldoons video on the MCFC website. I got to thinking how far we have come in such a relatively short period of time. Then up popped a utd fan at work to say how we would never win the league under Roberto and that we are far too negative, and that they are going to be better next year. Well, I have news for you, the stats suggest otherwise!

Take a look at this table I’ve done for the last 3 seasons:

2mfhk5j.png

Only a fool would not see that we are indeed closing the gap, and closing it fast. In our 3rd season under the new owners, we have taken a 40 point season deficit to Utd and turned that into a possible 6 at the end of this year. Mix into that equation, our champions league qualification and an FA cup, and you have a mentally stronger city team who have now got a taste of success. The final ingredient in this little concoction would be the sprinkling of two, possibly three world class players, and you are left with a team which I am totally confident will push the other title contenders right to the end next year, if not better!

So stick up your banners, poke fun at our ‘tactics’ and most importantly, keep quaking in your little boots; because the noisy neighbours are about to turn up the volume!

_52818653_00_banner_getty.jpg

The stats show not only that we are closing the gap, but that the whole league is closing the gap. the days of ninety point seasons are done imo.

The gap has closed considerably but IMO they will spend pretty big this summer to replace EVDS, Scholes, Giggs etc, this could make them better than this season if the new players bed in quickly, interesting times ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.