THE GATHERING THREAD

corky1970 said:
Now then.we are all blues, we love the club, we have all been through the mire, we cant believe our luck at the moment.
Ok we havent won anything yet..but its coming.

now im asking cleverer people than i to suggest a City gathering, a communion if you wish when our trophy arrives, a thanksgiving ...a time a place after such an event, please suggest.
a pub or a centre of somesorts, this could become amazing , ............the gathering.its what we blues need.its what we want.
lets arrange the gathering..lets embrace it and when it arrives..that venue .be it a night club or something City related will be a celebration for all.
it will strengthen ties and friends ..its a dream and prove we are the best fans in the world.

Suggestions please and make it happen !

Eastlands

There can only be one place..... York Citys ground !! why you ask? well for any City fan that walked away from there after our game on a wet Dec afternoon must have thought the end was very near. Every time I drive past their ground reminds me of that afternoon, thinking this was it, we are finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.