The Geordie accent

mcfcnorthstand said:
Freestyler said:
This.

by far my favourite, i love it.

Goodman, thats 2 of us then.

either of you sit in 116? have been pressured into taking the mrs on her last 2 birthdays and listening to her shriek 'howay city' at 9,000,000,000 decibels is probably the most god awful thing i've ever heard, althought should she ever happen to read this, you do sound 'mint' the rest of the time love, please dont leave me

1st day of University.

Sat opposite a lovely long haired girl from Sunderland with a weird but soft and musical accent.
After about an hour of cracking crap jokes at each other she said 'eyeliner'.

And that, dear reader, was fucking it.

large companies place their call centres up in geordie land because its so well liked
they research the friendliest ,most well liked accents and go to those places

Deear twennny eeet in the hooossssee

And what you may not know is that the Big Brother voice bloke is from Stockton and actually put an accent on!

The best way to "out" a Geordie is to get them to say "photocopier"

fbloke said:
Had a day in the company of some Geordies and couldn't resist taking the piss out of the accent (as I am prone to do in truth).

However I must admit that some words, when spoken in a Geordie twang make me smile.

My favourites are

Conjuntivitis

Tapioca

Almost as good as the Welsh accent and the word 'here'.

Joliet Jake Blues said:
The best way to "out" a Geordie is to get them to say "photocopier"

fbloke said:
Had a day in the company of some Geordies and couldn't resist taking the piss out of the accent (as I am prone to do in truth).

However I must admit that some words, when spoken in a Geordie twang make me smile.

My favourites are

Conjuntivitis

Tapioca

Almost as good as the Welsh accent and the word 'here'.

Fur terrr copieerrr?

smeeagain said:
large companies place their call centres up in geordie land because its so well liked
they research the friendliest ,most well liked accents and go to those places

Jason Mafords Skit on Geordie call centres sums this up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.