The Gillingham game on sky just now

Got back from Wembley watched the full game again never watched it again watched the goal hundred of times though!

Eeee, those were t' days.

Let's be honest; that kit was fucking horrendous. But the occasion has bestowed cult status on it.
Terrible kit, just like the one with the same colours from this season.

We have some Manchester iconography in decent colours of yellow and black yet choose this horrible highlighter pen yellow whenever we have it.

Watched the League Cup final against Chelsea yesterday. Even though it went to penalties, it was somewhat mesmerising to see the outcome.

The thing that comes across most is the noise when we scored, obviously, but also when Gillingham are taking pens. The boos whistles and jeers were genuinely deafening. I remember coming out of Wembley in '99 with my throat absolutely hoarse.

The Gillingham players heads & legs went on the way up to the penalty spot; no doubt. Shows, again, that fans can have more impact than they think.

Not a game that lives long in the memory for me. That dick of a keeper of theirs refusing to be subbed is about all I can remember of it.
Be thankful he did stay on, I was worried Willy Caballero was going to come on and repeat his heroics of three years earlier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.