The gimp and his imaginary gun

Grand Master Ram Rod

Anyone see the guy dressed like a girl from the 90's, pretending he had a gun and shooting us all with his hands, standing on his seat so he could be seen more, doing planes with his arms and taking pics of nearly every City fan, pretending he was the big man despite being stuck in the middle of the scum?

Cos if you didn't you missed a fucking sight and half, even his own fans were embarrased, he spent the whole game staring at us and "shooting" us ha ha ha ha. Where do these people come from?

Surely I wasn't the only one who saw this "thing".

the prick had a top 'monkeys arse' 'egg in the nest' , balding, inbred face.

vermin all of em.

They are clowns of the highest order.It takes really stupid people to adopt that fucking annoying, knick knack, paddy wack as a footy chant.

I saw this idiot as well, I was near the back of 119, the united there were getting well wound up! Great night.

was he near the corner flag colin bell/southstand?? cos i seen some weird lookin fucked pretending to shoot his gun haha prick couldn't shoot his load nevermind a gun

i was laughing at that ****.should'nt laugh really he might of had something wrong with him.you come to expect it with the mongs that follow that shite football club.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Anyone see the guy dressed like a girl from the 90's, pretending he had a gun and shooting us all with his hands, standing on his seat so he could be seen more, doing planes with his arms and taking pics of nearly every City fan, pretending he was the big man despite being stuck in the middle of the scum?

Cos if you didn't you missed a fucking sight and half, even his own fans were embarrased, he spent the whole game staring at us and "shooting" us ha ha ha ha. Where do these people come from?

He had his son with him god how embarrassed he must be but the best of it is his son will want to be a bluein 2 years when we win everthing

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.