The goat

Re: The goat

Absolutely shocking interview, No wonder why I never watch Soccer Am any more First time I have watched it in months (Just because The Goat was on today)...

Not the same since Tim Lovejoy left.

Them showing Goater's goals with Shaun Williamson's head on Goater's body p*ssed me off too, Sh*t joke...

SWPISHOME said:
Absolutely shocking interview, No wonder why I never watch Soccer Am any more First time I have watched it in months (Just because The Goat was on today)...

Not the same since Tim Lovejoy left.

Them showing Goater's goals with Shaun Williamson's head on Goater's body p*ssed me off too, Sh*t joke...

Have to agree with that! Its turned to absolute shite since Tim left! Used to be a class programme and has gone downhill since!

Glad I'm always in work on Saturday mornings now. It really has gone downhill. Try watching the 'Best Bits' occasionally... but it's just not funny.

Helen Chamberlain is dog rough as well.

Soccer AM is absolutely wank now.

It used to be very good, original, cool...it's now a shadow of the shadow of its former self.

Fenners (he's from round here isn't he? anyone know who he supports?) was the heartbeat of the show. He wrote the sketches and jokes. Now they rip off Tim from Not Goin Out and don't carry it off, or they write their own that are worse than Christmas cracker jokes.

I actually still watched the show - just down to nostalgia reasons - until a few months ago when that shit London "rapper" was on with Frimpong and they said the word "dench" about ten thousand times and everyone on the show milked it as if it was funny and cool. It was some of the worst television I've ever watched.

They used to have "Only Love Will Break Your Heart" by Saint Etienne as the theme tune and quite cool music on the clips. Now it's all about terrible pop music.

I'll never watch the show again. It's a shame because it used to be so good.

Fantastic to see the Goat over here again. Hes clearly a busy kid nowadays but hes taken the time out to fly over to watch us smash that shower of shite on Monday.
Good lad. Hell be cheering us on for another great derby win on Monday. I hope the club introduce him to the crowd and im sure the blues at the game will give him a fantastic reception.

acton28 said:
Bobbns show, wasted our Bermudan treasure.

Let them TRY!

Soccer A.M has gone shit ever since Tim left. I watched it ever saturday morning without fail before football from the age of about 7, but the **** will never ever ruin a true legend like that man!

true city legend, they know that, we know it, and most importantly, he knows it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.