The Goat

mcmanus

I'm in the cosy confines of an Oldsmobile... parke
Buzzing about seeing all our new signings and the far superior football we get treated to nowadays but no one will ever touch you pal.

The affection or rather full on man love I had for you Shaun is of epic scale. In dark times looking forward to matches the shining light was if you shinned another in we got to sing 'feed the goat'. When you put that goal in against Wigan with your cock I got to leg it onto the pitch. Nearly crying laughing.

It would be fair to say you didn't have the skill of Silva, the pace of Sergio or even the first touch of Dzecko you were/are my fucking hero. The daft smile, the goals, the fact you were honoured with your own day in Bermuda, the way you made us love ya, the 100℅ you always give, for robbing that twat Neville in the derby....... Shaun it was a pleasure.

[bigimg]http://www.sportingintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Feed-the-Goat.jpg[/bigimg]

Keegan should never have frozen him out.

OP has this bang on, The Goat, The Legend. I was at a Christening last weekend for my nephew and one of the hymns was "Feed the Goat". Me and my 5 yr old were singing it!

The word legend is used very freely these days but you sir, deserve that title.

Love you Goat!!

Red twat landlord of favourite boozer tells a great story when his blue mate and him bumped into the Goat in a shop. The blue was in his 40's yet turned into a blubbering idiot upon seeing him and could hardly speak but Shaun says I'll finish me shopping and come and chat outside. The Goat's wife having spotted my mate was a red she said 'don't worry many people get like that when spot my husband .... have you ever met Cantona?'

The lad said the Goat was a true gentleman.

will always be my hero, growing up all my mates bumming beckham, nistelrooy etc... all we had was this guy... he will always get a massive reception with us and rightly so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.