The Goat

Always in the right place to shin 'em. That's an art form in itself. Think we do Shaun a bit of injustice,
as he scored many a good/great goal. How he managed to find so much space right in front of goal
truly amazed me. It's as if opposition defenders just ignored him. Well that was their downfall.

Any day this Legend gets a mention on the Forum automatically becomes a good day.

I would also like to point out that their is no such thing as;

Eric Cantona Day
Steven Gerrard Day
Didier Drogba Day

My favourite player of all time and I am old enough to have seen Oakes, Doyle, Lee, Summerbee and the King.

103 goals in 189 games. No matter what level that is achieved at, it is impressive.

"So come on feed the goat
Come on feed the goat
He scores goals goals goals
We want more more more"

mcmanus said:
Buzzing about seeing all our new signings and the far superior football we get treated to nowadays but no one will ever touch you pal.

The affection or rather full on man love I had for you Shaun is of epic scale. In dark times looking forward to matches the shining light was if you shinned another in we got to sing 'feed the goat'. When you put that goal in against Wigan with your cock I got to leg it onto the pitch. Nearly crying laughing.

It would be fair to say you didn't have the skill of Silva, the pace of Sergio or even the first touch of Dzecko you were/are my fucking hero. The daft smile, the goals, the fact you were honoured with your own day in Bermuda, the way you made us love ya, the 100℅ you always give, for robbing that twat Neville in the derby....... Shaun it was a pleasure.

First touch like Dzeko, the word railings spring to mind. Sat next door but 3 to the goat at Wembley, he was joining in with his own songs, LAD.

He is an awsome dude.

Who can probably walk on water like someone said but just doesn't want to show off. Because thats the type of guy he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.