the good old cuppa (coffee or tea )

ancoats

tea or coffee and what brand and best, cheapest or costly, high end,teabags or instant coffee or coffee beans

for me its a cuppa tea and its PGtips teabags
as i hate coffee i don't rate anything ?? but it can be the most costly

tip

for a great cuppa of tea its with a teapot all the way

I love good coffee but I really struggle to pay Costa, Starbucks etc prices, got my own grinder get my beans and various ways of preparation.
Love a cup a' Rosie too.

Any tea in a tea bag is a waste of time. They use the worst bits of the left over leaves, they put then into a bleached bag coated in plastic film and sell it for a stupid amount of money (in relation to the actual quality)

Proper tea, brewed in a teapot for 4-5 minutes, tea strainer, job done. Beast is correct about coffee, none of this 'freeze dried shite' from Nescafe (with a poncy French thing over one of the letters.)

Any tea in a tea bag is a waste of time. They use the worst bits of the left over leaves, they put then into a bleached bag coated in plastic film and sell it for a stupid amount of money (in relation to the actual quality)

Proper tea, brewed in a teapot for 4-5 minutes, tea strainer, job done. Beast is correct about coffee, none of this 'freeze dried shite' from Nescafe (with a poncy French thing over one of the letters.)

love a tea leaves cuppa out of a teapot with the tea strainer catching the leaves, but years ago use to go to my uncles house and he would always use tea leaves but never used a strainer and i just hated the cuppa knowing if your not on your guard and drink it without sipping it then a mouth full of tea leaves ??? still gets me now and dare you spit it back into your cup hahahahah

Twinings Green Tea Blend tea bags, 70% Green tea for the health benefits, with 30% black tea, for the flavour & to be able to drink it with milk as a real cuppa. Tetley do an inferior one with is 30/70 in the other proportion, but they are strictly second best.

Coffee, black almost all the time. Ground and from the cafetiere. Don't often have tea but enjoy when I do, nice and strong with a drop of milk. For some reason always want a cup of tea when I have a chippy tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.