The Great Pear Debate

mad4city

Yep, Kelly Brooke does indeed have a great... blah, blah, blah but, enough of that! (EDIT:I'll never get enough of that! Boom, boom!!)

Phew, that's the inuendo out of the way, then. Now, for a matter of great social and political import...

Ladies & gentlemen, I've just been accused of being weird (me! I know!) because I prefer a pear when it's soft and juicy and runny and generally leaves me looking like a drooling idiot, upon finishing the thing.
Four other people, have scorned me, railed upon me, houndede from polite society even because, apparently everybody else in the whole and entire wooooorrrlld, prefers their pears hard and not so messy.
Anyone else prefer a soft pear to a hard one?
Surely, I am not alone?
Surely..?

I am not an animal!

I am a human being!

Peaches are a little too hairy for me. I prefer a well-prepared nectarine - perhaps I should look for "the great peach/nectarine debate" thread in which to post my views.

Back her in the pear thread, too mushy and over-ripe merely attracts wasps and should be avoided - whilst too hard and you break your teeth...

As such, I prefer mine "just right"...

I'm not surprised that other Pear debates are of lesser quality than this one, it's great.

Hard pears are shite, same horrible texture as apples. I like a nice soft, juicy pear myself not that I get them very often since any supermarket I ever go in only seems to have mountains of cheap, shitty, hard, tasteless, effectively inedible fruit. The fucking cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.