The Great Vaccine Rollout Lie

dave_blue12

Given this particular Tory lie has gained a good deal of traction I thought it worth a thread of its own.

If anyone can debunk this thread feel free.

Johnson lies, always has and always will.

This lie though seems no more contraversial than others or worse.

He is a **** either way

Last edited:
here's the truth of it - I know you're all left wing w*nkers on here but this was a genuine effort but very clever people in the UK to get this done
We‘ve always had very clever people in the U.K., this didn’t determine the vaccine rollout though.

If you pay top dollar, you’ll get to jump the queue.

here's the truth of it - I know you're all left wing w*nkers on here but this was a genuine effort but very clever people in the UK to get this done

I may be a wanker but you have completely missed the point. Absolutely no one is disparaging the amazing efforts of the scientists who came up with the vaccines just the cunts who lied and took credit.

For the avoidance of doubt that's Johnson and the Nasty Party.

To be fair - and that tweet further up confirms it - we did have the fastest vaccine rollout for a few months. But then everybody else caught up. And the fact that Johnson keeps alluding to it every time he gets a grilling in the HoC just shows how much of a desperate twat he is as he's got fuck all else to be proud of. And while I'll give credit to the government for procuring so many vaccines early doors, I'm not giving them much, if any, credit, for the rollout itself. That was down to all the fantastic people who were involved. It's not like Johnson himself was running round for hours on end and sticking thousands of needles in arms each day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.